CAD Industries is seeking highly motivated, energetic, team players to join us as talented Entry-level custom product fabricators.
For more than 20 years CAD has been creating one-of-a-kind experiences through interactive vehicles, trailers, kiosks, displays, and activation elements that exceed our customer expectations. CAD is a leading fabricator for top brands and marketing agencies.
Wood Fabricators are vital in the fabrication and assembly of our products. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday-Friday 7:00 am-3:30 pm with overtime as needed during busy periods
- Full-time hours with pay based on experience and skill level
Duties and Responsibilities: (Included but not limited to)
- Preparation and review of project specific drawings and materials lists
- Gathering of all materials, sub-assemblies, and tools required for fabrication
- Set up and operation of machines and tools for fabrication of wood parts and products to CAD drawing specifications
- Production and fabrication of subassemblies and components
- Preparing parts for finishing and handling
- Ensuring that all parts and products are built to the highest standard of quality and correct specifications
- Maintaining a clean and efficient workspace
- Education: High school diploma or GED preferred
- Experience: 1-2 years of Cabinetry or woodworking experience preferred and 1-2 years of manufacturing experience plus
- Skills: Ability to use drills, sanders, routers and general hand tools. Ability to read specifications, blueprints, technical drawings, and units of measurement. Ability to learn and accurately remember how to assemble multiple finished products, ability to follow both verbal and written instructions accurately
- 401 (k)
- 401 (k) matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
High School Graduating Seniors and Technical College Students encouraged to apply!