CAD Industries is seeking highly motivated, energetic, team players to join us as a talented HVLP Industrial painter.
For more than 20 years CAD has been creating one-of-a-kind experiences through interactive vehicles, trailers, kiosks, displays, and aviation elements that exceed our customers’ expectations. CAD is a leading fabricator for top brands and marketing agencies.
Our Painters are vital in the fabrication and assembly of our products. Required duties include but are not limited to; The preparation and painting of products, parts, and sub-assemblies. Maintenance of all painting equipment and supplies. Production of color matched paint samples.
- Monday-Friday 7:00 am-3:30 pm with Over-Time as needed during busy periods
- Full-time hours with pay based on experience and skill level
- Will Train the right candidate and pay for education
Duties and Responsibilities: (Included but not limited to)
- Knowledge of HVLP paint guns, repairs, spray application equipment and paint booth equipment
- Preparing materials for painting through sanding, grinding, and cleaning. Includes masking areas not set to be painted.
- Application of paint to obtain complete coverage free from blemishes using proper spray patterns, angles, and distances.
- Maintenance of all painting equipment, paint booth, and work area. Including keeping inventory of single use and multi use painting supplies. p
- Prepare samples and final products in accordance with company standards in a timely manner
- Color match paint for products and samples to customer specifications
- Inspect and correct/retouch paint defects as necessary
- Follow Industry standards for personal protective equipment (PPE) during painting process
- Other fabrication duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience plus
- 1-2+ years of industrial painting experience plus
- Knowledge of HVLP paint systems and painting equipment, Ability to use basic hand tools, ability to accurately interpret both written and verbal instructions, ability to effectively communicate, and ability and knowledge of color matching.
- 401K, 401K Matching, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance